Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Season 6, Episode 23|
|Air date||May 11, 2011|
|Written by|| Jim Clemente|
|Directed by||Glenn Kershaw|
"Out of the Light"
"Supply and Demand"
The BAU is Florida-bound to investigate bodies discovered buried in the ocean floor off Jacksonville, but the case rattles Morgan when his aunt suspects that her missing daughter is one of the victims.
Guest Cast Edit
- Jennifer Barbosa - Carol Reed
- Mary Thornton Brown - Louise Jones
- Denise Dowse - Yvonne Burns
- Evans Forde - Bart
- Holly Hawkins - Jane
- Stacey Hinnen - Pump Operator
- Cody Klop - James Rhymer
- Karl Makinen - Blake Wells
- Hassan Manning - Andre Hutchins
- John Marzilli - Captain Dan Martin
- Bruce Nozick - Detective Jarrett Foreman
- Ben Parrillo - Gary Rhymer
- Ruben Pla - Paul
- Mark Roman - Police Detective
- Antoine Williams - Alton McKee
- David Rossi: "The sea has never been friendly to man. At most, it has been the accomplice of human restlessness." Joseph Conrad
- Derek Morgan: "We are tied to the ocean. And when we go back to the sea, whether it is to sail or to watch, we are going back from whence we came." John F. Kennedy