|Season 8, Episode 14|
|Air date||February 6, 2013|
|Written by||Erica Messer|
|Directed by||Thomas Gibson|
When the daughters of Bruce Morrison, a writer whose wife mysteriously vanished a year ago, go missing on the first anniversary of their mother's disappearance, the BAU is brought in to study Morrison as a possible suspect.
- Sophi Bairley - Sera Morrison
- Paul Dooley - Chip Gordon
- Anna Khaja - Doctor Francie Kendall
- Delilah Napier - Katie Morrison
- Ken Olin - Bruce Morrison
- Larry Poindexter - Jeff Godwin
- Donna Rusch - Judy Morrison
- Keith Szarabajka - Detective Marty Friedman
- Aaron Hotchner: "Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don't know how to replenish its source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of witherings, of tarnishing." Anaïs Nin
- Aaron Hotchner: Alan Lightman said, "The tragedy of this world is that no one is happy, whether stuck in a time of pain or of joy."
- Thomas Gibson is the second actor from the show's main cast to direct an episode, the first being Matthew Gray Gubler, who has been directing one to two episodes per season since Season Five.