|Season 3, Episode 6|
|Air date||October 31, 2007|
|Written by||Charles Murray|
|Directed by||Skipp Sudduth|
The BAU travels to Dallas to assist in the search for a murderer who scares his victims with "missing" flyers that display the soon-to-be victims' photos. Also, SSA David Rossi returns to the BAU from retirement.
Guest Cast Edit
- Jayne Atkinson - FBI Section Chief Director Erin Strauss
- Jon Barton - SWAT Leader
- Andrew Kavovit - Max Poole
- Tarri Markel - Enid White
- Kelly McCracken - Lieutenant Price
- Elimu Nelson - Detective Bowie
- Michael O'Neill - Detective Frank Yarborough
- Kelli Kirkland Powers - Abbey Roxford
- Sandra Dee Robinson - Michelle Colucci
- Robert C. Sloan - Uniformed Officer
Referenced Criminals Edit
- Gary Ridgway, The Green River Killer
- "Home" by Chris Daughtry
Bookend Quotes Edit
- Aaron Hotchner: Erasmus wrote, "What else is the whole life of mortals but a sort of comedy, in which the various actors, disguised by various costumes and masks, walk on and plays each one his part, until the manager waves them off the stage?"
- This episodes marks the first appearance of Joe Mantegna as David Rossi.
- In his first scene on the show, Rossi shoots a duck while out hunting. According to the writers, the scene had a special meaning, since Gideon, whom Rossi replaced, was an avid bird lover.