|Season 11, Episode 18|
|Air date||March 23, 2016|
|Written by|| Erica Messer|
|Directed by||Matthew Gray Gubler|
- Rochelle Aytes - Savannah Hayes
- Ana Dela Cruz - Nurse West
- Fran De Leon - Nurse Marconi
- Lance Henriksen - Chazz Montolo
- Mia Hunt - Nurse Alston
- Page Leong - Doctor Kiyomura
- Gina Garcia Sharp - CSU Tech Agent Gina Sharp
- Aisha Tyler - Doctor Tara Lewis
- Jennifer Weston - Nurse Jen
- The September 11 Hijackers
- Derek Morgan: As a good friend of mine said, "Every ending is also a beginning. We just don't know it at the time." I'd like to believe she's right.
- A "beautiful disaster" is a term referring to a girl or a woman who is extremely beautiful but severely emotionally or psychologically damaged. The term is also applicable for a person's relationships; in that case, it defines the relationships as strong but not healthy, to the knowledge of this person, but they cannot end them because they are too emotionally involved in them to leave in the first place, thus negatively affecting everyone involved.
- This is the third episode that did not feature the traditional opening with the theme music, the first being the series pilot Extreme Aggressor and the second being the Season Nine episode 200.
- Jennifer Weston, the actress who portrayed Nurse Jen, previously portrayed a nurse in the Season Six episode Out of the Light.
- Laila Dapples, the name of Cat Adams's mother on the Hitman Network chart, was previously used for the name of a serial killer's victim mentioned in Season Three.